Giving is a natural part of our worship to God. Through the tithes, offerings, and estate gifts of First Baptist Church members and others, God continues to bless people both locally and around the world.
Ways to Give to FBC Murray:
1. Debit Authorization Form
Did you know that you can download and complete a form to have funds debited at regular intervals from your bank account? It won’t cost anything to you or to First Baptist! You can just click here to print off the form, complete it, and return it to ATTN: Lori Morgan 203 S. 4th St., Murray, KY 42071 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once it’s set up, you don’t have to do anything else: so easy! Forms are also available in the church office. Contact Lori if you have any questions.
2. Online banking through your bank (set up a one-time or recurring check to be written to the church). This is no cost to you or the church.
3. Cash or check in the offering plate.
4. Mail your check to the church: 203 S. 4th St., Murray, KY 42071.
5. Place your check in the secure outdoor dropbox facing 3rd St. under the children's awning (checks only, please).
6. Appreciated assets: Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, land house, etc.
7. Planned giving vehicle (like a will).
8. Distribution of Qualified Retirement Funds (Ex: IRA).
9. Electronic Check (FBC incurs a nominal percentage fee)
Debit Card (FBC incurs a percentage fee)
Credit Card* (FBC incurs a percentage fee)
By clicking here, you will be redirected to our giving portal. If you are simply making a one-time online gift and do not plan to access this giving portal again, simply click the "Quick Give" link and fill out the appropriate information. If you plan to give regularly, set up an automatic recurring gift, give by electronic check, or want the ability to view your giving history, simply click the "First Time?" link and create an account. Once the account is created, you will be able to schedule recurring gifts, view your account, etc.
10. Text* (FBC incurs a percentage fee)
Text the amount and fund to 270-232-2203 (ex. 250 Budget). The first time that you text you will receive a link to enter your information. You can also type "funds" to see a list of funds or "help" for instructions.
11. NEW! Giving Kiosk
Give with a Debit Card (FBC incurs a percentage fee) or Credit Card* (FBC incurs a percentage fee) with the ease of a swipe at our new Giving Kiosk located in the Welcome Center near the front doors.
* First Baptist Church acknowledges the convenience associated with the use of credit cards. Therefore we provide this option as an alternative method for contributing to First Baptist Church, but trust and encourage you to be a good steward of the Lord's resources.
"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
- Matthew 6:19-21